A trend we love to hate and hate to love! Personally, I love and am obsessing over my newest piece from Deux Reines!
To give you a little motivation to pull out your Body-con skirt or dress from the back of the closet I am giving you 5 tips to pulling it off!
How To Rock the Body-Con
- Show off your best feature! Choose what asset to showcase then consider covering the rest up. Because my neckline it so exposed I went for the longer cut.
- Go black! Black is sleek, effortless and creates long lean lines!
- Add a layer. If you’re still feeling self conscious but want to dive into the trend try adding a layer. I’d go for a pretty throw or fun jacket depending on the occasion.
- Minimize. A body con is a show stopper in itself! No need to over accessorize. Let the dress speak for itself.
- Fabric check! Look for a thicker fabric. A heavier fabric will be more slimming. Love the fabric of this Deux Reines dress!
Friday, is just around the corner! Would love to know how you rock your Body-con piece! If you’re looking for a new piece, you’ll love the Deux Reines Collection!