Travel in Comfort and Style
Grab your cutest carry on, plug in those ear buds and get ready for take-off! I am sharing my 5 go-to’s for an easy and effortless travel. We are talking fashion meets function.
- Oversized Sunnies – Travel is exhausting. Throw on those shades and rock them like a celebrity.
- A scarf or wrap – Layers are always a good option for travel. Let’s be real it’s either going to be really hot or really cold. Be prepared for both. (Plus these double duty nicely as airplane pillows)
- Head phones – Hate to say it but it’s pretty much guaranteed there will be a screaming baby on your flight and if not that… turbulence. Good new is– there is solution! Throw on those headphones and distract yourself by escaping into your Spotify playlist!
- Your Most comfortable pair of denim – I still like to look put together on a flight so more times than not I opt for a dark denim. These high-waisted jeans from Top Shop feel like leggings – a travel go-to for me!
- Easy to remove shoes – Don’t be the person who holds up security line! Throw on some easy to remove sneakers or a ballet flat.